-->

Sunday, June 2, 2019

How my life has changed since you last saw me.

So here's my first official post being back here. I kind of wanted to talk about how some of my life has changed since I was last here. For starters one of the main things is I'm no longer in college and I'm so happy I decided to leave. I honestly hated school so much, not sure why my mother thought forcing me to go was a good idea. Ill share more of the story on why school wasn't for me next post cause that'll be a long story. but it took me failing for a few years before my mom finally gave up the idea of just letting me leave. which worked out for the both of us in the end because after the first year of failing we lost our fasfa money and we had to pay for everything out of pocket. So literally thousands of dollars down the drain because she was forcing something that wasn't even worth her effort or money.
I think the last job I had was at head west sub shop. It was pretty cool there, very chill. I definitely recommend working there. well, if you don't really have bills to pay. back then I thought making $300 a check was a lot lol. But I ended up leaving there because everything went downhill. One day the manager and the opener who was pretty much like a manager got fired. I don't remember what they had done but it was for something stupid. But once we got a new manager and some new people in there the place became a mess. The new manager dude was cool to be around off the clock but on the clock he was just too much, for all of us. dude had no chill.😂 So eventually I got to the point where I was just over it. so that brings us to where I'm at today. I ended up applying for a job at Walmart and I've now been there for a year and some months. Its not the best job but I'm making great money and the people I work with make it all worth it. I do highly recommend a retail job rather than working with food. Just incase you work in food and thinking about something different. But just after working at Walmart for a few Months I met Beckett. My current boyfriend.
Beck and I have been dating a year now. When I first joined Walmart they had me at the register (now I'm an sales floor associate on over nights) And Beck was my CSM (Customer Service Manager) so he would always come up to the register when I entered the code for help. And as I got to know him & his personality I fell for him. It was the biggest crush ever. I wasn't expecting feelings to be mutual but other associates were telling me other wise. So since then we've been together and I'm beyond happy & so in love. In 2017 I was Hella single. I had actually been single for 5 years prior to beck. Sad right? Actually not really lol. I'm a loner and I prefer to be alone. So he had to be pretty cool to go & change all of that. But I'm a better person because of it.
And lastly Beck and I live together now. I might make another post about that some other time. But its great. Last time I was here I was still living with my momma bear.
So needless to say I'm a lot happier now. I think 2017 was when I was at my lowest in life. My depression was eating me alive. Being forced to do crap I hated doing and not living the way I want to. My depression is still there, that shit never leaves, but I'm definitely 100% happier with my life now. Just goes to show that even though you're going through a rough patch, even if that patch has been rough for 3 years, with time everything will fall into place. Happiness takes time, growth, & knowledge. So don't let life  knock you down too hard. Get back up, hell crawl if you have to. Better than laying there and doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment