-->

Sunday, March 5, 2017

A little about me..

Im new at this so forgive me. I am Josephine Seitz. Im a 20 year old from Illinois. (I look younger huh? lol) My birthday is December 19th (: I am mexican & German. I love photography and I plan to share a lot of pictures with you guys. I also love my family very much, so you will see a lot of posts about them too. In my free time I love to read and watch movies. I dont have any favorite movies, because there are too many to choose from. I am obsessed with anything Marvel though. Im also in love with the tv show Shameless. I know everyone else is too. I have 3 fur babies, my cat Scary (who has already passed) Milo my doggie who is a pretty old pup and last my cat Charlie hes only 4 I think. You guys will see a lot about them too. I also think my mom is going to suprise me with a new fur baby soon so Im so excited! .. And yeah, I guess thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment