-->

Monday, March 6, 2017

New babies!

hey, look at this! I was right, my momma was planing on bringing new babies home! Meet Nina and Pumpkin.(both girls)  Nina is a very shy girl, shes actually still kinda scared but its totally understandable. Moving to a new home and meeting new family would be scary. She actually follows her sissy everywhere she goes. Nina is my cat because I can relate to her more. I have really bad anxiety and I'm a very introverted person. So we are both shy and like to keep to ourselves. And then there is Pumpkin who is totally opposite from her sister. As soon as we got the babies to the house pumpkin was up and roaming the house while Nina stayed back. Pumpkin already has lots of toys that she loves and she loves to run around the house like crazy. I gave this this baby to my little sister Ariel, Ariel is a 16 year old who has ADHD and is a very extroverted person. So we both got one that fit our personalities very well. My mom was only going to take one baby but when she saw them together she knew that they just couldn't be separated. In a few days Ill post more about them. 😍
                                                                 3-6-17

No comments:

Post a Comment