-->

Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Photography


One of the many things I love to do is photography. My sophomore year of high school had listed a photography class as an alternative, so I took it. Taking this class made me realize how fun it is to take such beautiful pictures and express myself in such a lovely way. Unfortunately that was the only photography class I've ever taken. Right after my sophomore year they stopped listing photography as an alternative. So my sophomore year was all the learning I've gotten so far with photography.
 On may 17th, 2015 I received my first camera as a graduation gift and that's when I really got started with my photography. At first my photos were not the best but with time I got better. And everyday I'm learning more about photography. I know I'm not great at photography but everyday is a new learning experience.
I do not plan on having an actual career in photography though. Photography is just something I like to do for fun.
                                                                     3/9/17

1 comment: